Now Available: Collectible Lionel Classics!
DVDs & Videos
MR Video Plus
MR Video Plus
CSX – the Eastern Class I railroad’s history and operations. 10 articles, 64 pages
Add to Cart
Add to Wish List
has been added to your cart.
An unexpected error has occurred and we are unable to process your request at this time.
The big Eastern Class I railroad, CSX Transportation, is featured in this PDF package. Learn more about how CSX got its name, read interviews with key executives, and discover the heritage of this huge railroad system. Go behind the scenes with dispatchers, follow key trains that haul fertilizer and orange juice, and get the inside story on the dogfight with rival Norfolk Southern for control of Conrail in this
Express PDF package. Here’s the line-up of stories from the
- “Stealth No More” By Kevin P. Keefe, Pages 38-39, November 1992
- “How CSX Dispatchers Keep ’Em Rolling” By Frank W. Bryan, Cover, pages 40-47, November 1993
- “On the Spot: CSX’s Ron Conway” By Bill Stephens, Pages 38-39, December 1999
- “Juice Train!” By Scott A. Hartley, Cover, pages 36-43, March 2000
- “NS, CSX Tell Shippers, ‘We’re Getting There’” By Bill Stephens, Pages 24-25, April 2000
- “Railroad Reading: How CSX Got Its Name” By Milt Dolinger, Pages 68-71, May 2002
- “Map of the Month: CSX Predecessors” By Robert A. Wegner, Pages 52-53, February 2003
- “Big Business in Bone Valley” By Scott A. Hartley, Pages 46-55, June 2005
- “Looking for a Silver Bullet” By Tom Murray, Cover, pages 28-39, September 2005
- “The Prize” By Rush Loving Jr., Pages 30-39, July 2006
(64 pages, 13.3 MB)
Florida East Coast
Kansas City Southern and Amtrak
Chicago Railroads Featured in July 2003 Issue
SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE EMAIL NEWSLETTERS
© 2017 Kalmbach Publishing Co.
DVDS & Videos
About Kalmbach Publishing Co.